SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
This is the technique of improving your websites position within the search engines such that you have a steady stream of visitors who arrive at your site naturally (organic traffic) and is performed by utilising a range of techniques that comply with the rules of the main search engines.
Now in English
We perform a range of tasks that include:
- The study of your website and its content
- Analysis of who your target customers are
- Improvement of the website content to enhance search results (on page optimisation)
- Perform a series of techniques that improve your websites visibility from other sites (off page optimisation)
- Track and analyse the improvements and identify new areas to target for further optimisation
- Monitor and repeat as required to maintain your listing advantage within the search enginesWe know that SEO is all about how trusted and relevant your website content is with the search engines. We know that only by working within Googles Rules will Google allow you to have your website ranked well. Google posts the basics rules here but the interpretation of those rules is an art with each of the possible techniques. Breaking the rules could put you in the sandbox or get you banned from Google.
How quickly can I get to page 1 of Google? AdWords vs Organic Traffic
However, there are people out there who are looking for a quick sort term advantage who may try and cheat the search engines. Remember earlier I had trust as a heading, that is because Google wants to provide the best results for your chosen search term, it needs to have trust in your website to list you well. When Google identifies a way in which people are trying to cheat the system and manipulate its trust, Google does what you or I would do if a person did that to us; it gives them a wide birth and changes its rules of operation. This can impact the innocent as well as the guilty.
Special SEO Fixed Price Offers
Web Services we provide include (all prices exclude VAT):
- Hosting from £129 per annum or 10.75 per month
- Bespoke design services £500 includes 1 year hosting
- SEO – Existing site only £499
- SEO – Full and ongoing £120 per month
- Video SEO also known as Youtube SEO. £60 (unpublished video only)
- Article/Blog Articles of 1200 words minimum, focused on specific key words £55 per article (one main and one secondary related key word)
- Linking series (extremely effective) Three Articles on a specific topic, 1 x 400 words, 1 x 900 words and 1 x 1500 words, all interlinked. £150
- Linking series list version. As above for Linking series but for a complete list. (amazing results when used in a “5 things you should know about”) £90 per list item. Therefore a 5 things list will result in articles 5 x 400 words, 5 x 900 words and 5 x 1500 words, all interlinked to their respective sister articles, the total cost excluding VAT would be £450.
The Linking List works best when promoting a product or service, each of the 3 articles goes into more detail than the previous and each list the benefits and features along with the price. The articles work because impulse buyers will be satisfied by the short article, thinkers will be satisfied by the time they finish the second longer article and sceptics or analysts will need to read all 3 to make a purchase.
Need to have a meeting?
Call us today and arrange a visit, we will ask you a few questions first and arrive at the meeting with an open mind and a willingness to help.
Because of the actions of the so called Black Hat community, we are always studying the best White Hat techniques and looking for the smallest shift in Googles Algorithm (as far as anyone can detect these things).
When SEO is performed well you get organic traffic that will keep presenting your website to searchers for your chosen search terms day after day after day. By doing a good job over a period of 3 – 6 months you may get years worth of visitors (providing Google doesn’t move the goal posts dramatically).
If we were to decide a budget for Google AdWords then we could get you onto page one of Google with ease for your chosen search term, the thing is, when you stop paying – you stop appearing. Google AdWords is a brilliant tool for new websites, for new products and services, it will give you a boost for a price, but organic traffic will generate far more traffic for the long term.
This is the question that always comes up, the answer depends on a lot of things….
Why are we picking on Google? Simple – it is by far the largest and most important of all the search engines. Of course we look to get you ranked well with all of the search engines but if you achieve a good position on Google you will get the majority of your traffic through them.
Contact Steve directly on 01492 818111 or 01745 770033. If you prefer you can send an email through our contact page HERE.Search Engine Optimisation